- This event has passed.
Santa Barbara County Conservation Blueprint Launch Event
Please join us for the public launch of the Santa Barbara County Conservation Blueprint!
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
10:00am – Santa Barbara Botanic Garden – PARKING IS LIMITED. We encourage carpooling.
1212 Mission Canyon Road, Santa Barbara, CA 93105
2:00pm – Santa Barbara Foundation North County Headquarters
2625 South Miller Street, Suite 101, Santa Maria, CA 93455
On Wednesday, March 14, you’re invited to the Santa Barbara County Conservation Blueprint Community and Press Briefing, marking the public launch of the Conservation Blueprint. More than two years of community and technical input were poured into the creation of the Conservation Blueprint report and the ‘Atlas’ online mapping tool. Now, everyone in Santa Barbara County has access to the same data and information about the resources in the county, with a focus on water resources, flora and fauna, agricultural and ranch lands, and community and the land.
Kickoff events will be held in both Santa Barbara and Santa Maria. At these events you will:
- Hear from community members who are using the Blueprint to plan for the future
- Discover how you and your team can apply the Blueprint to your organization or interests
- Learn what went into the development of the Blueprint
- See the highlights of the Blueprint report findings
- Find out what resources and training are available to help you and your team use the Blueprint
- Celebrate this major community collaboration
Space is limited! Please click below to register to attend one of the two events on March 14:
Come learn about this new resource for creating a landscape of opportunity in Santa Barbara County!
The Santa Barbara Blueprint Planning Team